Hello developers

Two weeks ago I wrote because I had a problem with TCP traffic forwarding
between two virtual machines through a router (It is also a virtual machine).

I think I have found the problem of wrong packet forwarding, since reading in
the following link:

http://ryu.readthedocs.io/en/latest/library_packet_ref/packet_ipv4.html

I have seen the following:

NOTE: When decoding, this implementation tries to decode the upper layer
protocol even for a fragmented datagram. It isn't likely what a user would want.

Therefore the controller decodes the packet-in and instead of decoding the ipv4
header, it re-decodes the tcp. Therefore, when he tries to enter the payload,
he realizes that the size of the data exceeds the total length that the
controller had precalculated, and therefore does not resend the TCP traffic
with his payload.

Is there a way to properly decode the ipv4 header?

Regards, Héctor