Hi,

I Hope you are the right person to discuss about IDEA World Fitness
Convention 2018 Mailing List? Which includes complete contact details and
verified email address?

Target Industry: Wellness, Health & Fitness Industry.

Job Titles :-

Ø  Fitness Enthusiasts

Ø  Fitness Club Owners

Ø  Training Studio Owners

Ø  Group Fitness Instructors

Ø  Personal Trainers

Ø  Fitness Consultants

Ø  Athletes/Athletic Clubs

Ø  Sporting Teams

Ø  Retail Stores/ Wellness Centers

Ø  Health/Nutrition Stores

Ø  Nutritionist & Dieticians

Ø  Hospitals & Healthcare centers

Ø  Hotels / Resorts Chains

Ø  Corporate / Residential Facilities

Ø  Architects/ Developers and Builders

Could you please let me know your thoughts? In turn, I'll get back with
precise counts and pricing details for your consideration.

Thanks and Regards!
Melanie Wesley
Marketing Coordinator

If you’re open to learning more, I’m happy to send over a pricing and data
counts details. Looking forward to seeing if you agree it’s a good fit for
you guys.

Note: If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as
'leave out'.