Dear,

I have a question that I think is simple to you. How could I instantiate a
BGPSpeaker in Ryu that run continously?

I want to use the BGPSpeaker class to instantiate a traditional BGP
process.  passing, as argument, its router_id, neighbors and etc... Could
you help me? I used the example in
http://ryu.readthedocs.io/en/latest/library_bgp_speaker.html but when I
instantiate BGPSpeaker and run the code nothing happens. It needs to be
done using Python API because I will need to have a logic that in some
conditions I'll ask BGP do announce some prefixes or preform another things;

How could I instantiate and run a traditional BGPSpeaker using API?