Hi guys,

I am new to Ryu and got stuck at the very beginning of it. I am trying to get
the topology view of it but topology viewer doesn't load any nodes besides
heading "Ryu Topology Viewer" though topology is ping-able and controller
terminal window is showing flow entries too.

I am using following commands

for topology app:

ryu-manager --observe-links gui_topology.py

for controller's builtin topology:

ryu-manager --verbose simple_switch.py

for mininet:

sudo mn --topo single,2 --controller remote --mac

i am attaching currently what I am seeing on my interface.

More information can be provided.

Please see if you guys can help. -Thanks

Munim Shabir