Dear RYU team,

>From EventOFPSwitchFeature, RYU controller will know the datapath ID of
each OpenFlow switch.
@set_ev_cls(ofp_event.EventOFPSwitchFeatures, CONFIG_DISPATCHER) From the
defined function of add_flow to add openflow rules to each swtich def
add_flow(self, datapath, priority, match, actions, buffer_id=None): ofproto
= datapath.ofproto
parser = datapath.ofproto_parser inst =
[parser.OFPInstructionActions(ofproto.OFPIT_APPLY_ACTIONS,actions)] mod =
parser.OFPFlowMod(datapath=datapath, priority=priority,match=match,
instructions=inst) datapath.send_msg(mod) I want to add-flow with specific
datapath ID. For eg when RYU receives the packet-in message from host 1, I
want to add some rules to host 2. Now what i can only do is, when RYU
controller receives the packet-in message from host1, RYU controller can
only add some rules to host 2. In POX controller, I see that
core.openflow.sendtoDPID(). In RYU controller, is that also possible.