I created a app_manager.RyuApp subclass called BGPRouter13. When i start
the .py file using ryu-manager the BGPRouter13 class is instatinated
automatically(i think ryu-manager does it) but, if i want to execute a
BGPRouter13 method how could  do that? I have no a instance name to use the
method using instance.method() syntax.

I can´t change the method to a static method because inside the method body
i manipulate instance data using self.data statement. Is that a way to call
this class methods outside this code?

I´m sorry about the question but i´m no many experienced with python do
know how to solve it.