Dear,

I do not get your question. Your question should be more specific. If you
say about UDP traffic inside the switch, the flow rule should be something
like (let me describe with ovs command line) sudo ovs-ofctl add-flow
(bridge) ip(udp,tcp), in_port=(Number),actions=(output:port number or other
actions).That flow rules can be varied according to what you really need in
your topology.

Best Regards,
Soe Ye Htet
Master Engineering Student