From: Hasle Angle [mailto:hasle.an...@tragetreachlist.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2019 12:49 PM
To: 'ryu-devel@lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: IDEA World Convention 2019 attendees list

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today.

We take this opportunity to know if you would be interested in acquiring the
IDEA World Convention 2019 attendees list for pre-show marketing campaign,
networking and various marketing initiatives.

Our list includes:

Company, Contact Name, Job Title, Company Website, Company Address, Phone
and Fax Number, and Most importantly verified Email Address.

If you are interested, please let me know your thoughts, so that I can send
you the no of contacts available and the pricing for it.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Hasle Angle

Marketing Manager

Note: You were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile.
If for some reason this was sent in error or you wish not to receive any
further messages from us, please reply with subject line as "Exclude" and
you will be excluded from all future mailings