Hi everybody (and welcome to the Shrek in the swamp karaoke dance party),

Steffen Nurpmeso wrote:
Dr. Werner Fink wrote:

 |What I see is
 |
 | There are new messages in the error message ring (denoted by ERROR)
 |   The `errors' command manages this message ring
 | ERROR# ?
 |
 |for several mailboxes which contain mail body including a "From " at
|at the beginning of the line. AFAICS nnon of the do use a mail address
 |nor a date after this initial "From " but a normal sentence :)

Yes, bad things happen all the time and most software simply does
neither deal with it nor give any feedback.  What you see is
exactly what happened to me, and suddenly mailboxes were just
plain broken!  I hope we get better.
As written, the software now has an improved MBOX parser, even in
non-*mbox-rfc4155* cases.  Thanks for the suggestion!

What if there would be no ERROR# thing and it would display the errors
whether you want it or not? It's a bit OT, excuse me for that.

--
caóc