Hello Viktor.

SZÉPE Viktor wrote in <20190326185201.Horde.LlAN50Ab4jVY4Q-sF6YFOdh@sze\
pe.net>:
 |1) Anyone can run this s-nail builder container for free on
 |https://zeit.co/now
 |https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/virtualiz\
 |ation/s-nail/Dockerfile

That is pretty cool indeed!  I have never ever used a container
except having the option to log into Jean-Marc's VZGOT, so i will
definetely have a look!  Thanks!

 |2) Would it be possible to fix this warning?
 |
 |   CC su-013.o
 |   CC su-014.o
 |/s-nail/src/su/mem-bag.c: In function 'su_mem_bag_lofi_allocate':
 |/s-nail/src/su/mem-bag.c:757:13: warning: dereferencing type-punned
 |pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
 |              *R(void**,mblcp->mblc_buf) = S(void*,rv);
 |              ^
 |   CC su-015.o
 |   CC su-016.o

Grrrr, these modern compilers!!!  Now i have to use an
intermediate storage and spread this construct over multiple
lines, even though the above is _exactly_ what has to happen, is
desired, and anything else, too.  And a similar message caused
the cast mess you see at first, but that was acceptible in the
end.  I will look tomorrow!

--steffen