Hello all.

As a notorious GPGv1 user my GPG key/subkey used SHA-1 as their
digest algorithm even though i always had

  personal-digest-preferences SHA512 SHA384 SHA256 SHA224 SHA1
  digest-algo SHA512
  s2k-digest-algo SHA512

It turns out SHA1 became used nonetheless, and therefore i have
removed it from the above, re-"expired" my keys and resubmitted
them to unfortunately near-defunct hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net
as well as hkps://keys.openpgp.org.  It can be downloaded via

  https://ftp.sdaoden.eu/steffen.asc

Einen guten Rutsch (a "good slip", preparation for new year), and
a healthy and good time everybody!

Ciao from Germany,

--steffen