Hey, Viktor.

SZÉPE Viktor wrote in
 <20210116212910.horde.wenii46bnmenpi_zzvi_...@szepe.net>:
 |Idézem/Quoting Steffen Nurpmeso <stef...@sdaoden.eu>:
 |> Unfortunately i have to report that we need yet another bugfix
 |> release for the v14.9.* series.
 |
 |I thought your sentence will end like: for the v15 series.

Ach -- well i wish i would be there already!
v14.10.* hopefully by European Spring, and then i definitely will
"tear down the bridges" to go for v15 on the development branch.
It turns out i am too stupid to do the pragmatic programming the
software was developed with in post-BSD times, i need more or less
rock-solid dummy-proof interfaces.  Where i want to go to.

Ciao,

--steffen