SZÉPE Viktor wrote in
 <20210705200815.horde.6ryetrijsefzr_9br5bn...@szepe.net>:
 |Idézem/Quoting Dominic Raferd <domi...@timedicer.co.uk>:
 |>> Yes, pretty old and unfortunately distant from unbuggy.
 |> This is the version in Ubuntu 20.04. Is there a safe/easy way to
 |> install latest'n'greatest s-nail in place of it?
 |
 |The latest'n'greatest is yet to come.

Regarding the software i would not expect more than a pretty
usable and stable little tool anyhow.

First of all i hope in July i can replace the mailing-list
software with a purely home-grown thing.  The hacks that we (yet)
need to make this work are in already, i only became distracted by
setting up a new box, and having no possibility to "make
localyesconfig" for Linux but from the subtractive side (ie having
it all and then remove via that), instead of additive.  Ie i would
have hoped for "allnoconfig localyesconfig", but that does not
work.  "allyesconfig" plus script to negate plus patches to
a Linux build script that makes "localyesconfig" additive took
a week but promises good direction for the future.
I a bit afraid of list bounce handling, but that is future work
anyhow.

--steffen