Hello!

Thank you for s-nail, I've had a lot of fun getting it set up on
my console-only BSD laptop :)

In s-nail(1) section IMAP CLIENT it says that IMAP client support
will vanish with v15; does this mean that any account that uses
imap:// or imaps:// will die? e.g. this is from my .mailrc:

account pm {
        set user=x...@xxx.com
        set folder=imaps://imap.purelymail.com record=+Sent
        set inbox=imaps://imap.purelymail.com/INBOX
        set from='"Paul W. Rankin" <x...@xxx.com>'
        set imap-cache=~/.cache/mail
        set mta=smtps://smtp.purelymail.com
}

Will I need to stop using s-nail? :(
If so, can you recommend another BSD mailx client for IMAP?

Thanks,

--
Paul W. Rankin
https://bydasein.com

The single best thing you can do for the world is to delete your
social media accounts.