Bonjour!

huguelec...@hotmail.fr wrote in
 <am9p189mb158537b5cdfae2fd59442542d3...@am9p189mb1585.eurp189.prod.OUTLO\
 OK.COM>:
 |Good morning Steffen,

I wish i could change my life cycle again, backward by the five
hours to be able to see the morning sun again.  7.54 o'clock in
the morning!!

 |Steffen Nurpmeso <stef...@sdaoden.eu> wrote:
 |> Sorry i was too fast, the patch had a bug, and then from the
 |> standard point of view an "untagged" response should treated by
 |> itself.  So i added [1] on all the [master] and [stable] series
 |I applied your patch on top of s-nail-14.9.23 tarball and built
 |the sources. The issue is fixed on my both mailboxes, I can send
 |emails after being connected by IMAP. This message was sent with
 |s-nail ! :)

Thank you very much for testing!  And good to hear.  I initially
thought you just wanted to skip the SMTP side and store the
message via IMAP (that would have been "set mta=test:///dev/null")
that initiates sending when stored in a special mailbox, but it
seems outlook.com does not support that --- but seeing that the
IMAP code was flaky aka plain wrong right from the start was a bit
of a bummer!  ..And interesting i have never encountered that with
all the usage of GMail and dovecot, all this time.  Almost 18
years it was like that, and by that time this software was
mentioned in widely read magazines ... that ship had luckily
sailed before i took maintainership, and may no press-er dare to
come back :-)

Thanks a bunch for insisting!!!

 |Have a nice weekend.

All in return.