hbeze...@kliksafe.nl wrote in
 <20220723203725.zwaiq%hbeze...@kliksafe.nl>:
 |Hi Steffen,
 |
 |I've build s-mailx in a container using the `crawl' branch and it worked.

Oh!  Well..  Not crawl, that is not working, only [next] you may
consider.  crawl is broken (always -- it is a distributed horror
backup, as stated in README).

 |Have to decide if I'll use the git version or wait for it to show up \
 |in the repo
 |(Arch Linux) in a while.

Well both versions should work,

 |Anyways, it's a nice feature because now I can automate my mail maintena\
 |nce.

Lots is missing.

 |On a side note: I had some errors while running `make test', is that worth
 |mentioning or is that because of the `crawl'-branch (make test succeeded \
 |using the
 |master-branch)?

Should work with "SKIPTEST=net_imap make test" on [next]?

Well i mean [next] has lots of changes, but is in the works so
long it is very stable, though too incomplete, but should give
obsoletion warnings where necessary.  It has some nice new
features, for example MLE searching is more flexible, i have

  set line-editor-config=quote-rndtrip,srch-case,srch-pos0,srch-regex

In general it should be too involving using [next] with all its
changes, including backward incompatible ones, for a normal user.

But thanks for testing!

--steffen