Hello Hariskar.

Χάρης Καραχριστιανίδης wrote in
 <20230221150608.psjak%haris...@otenet.gr>:
 |Χάρης Καραχριστιανίδης <haris...@otenet.gr> wrote:
 |>> Although I have trained it (spamspam, spamham) with about 500 emails, \
 |>> a few spam and most of them ham the spam score is always 0.00.
 |>> Should it need more training? I put these additions to .mailrc, \
 |>> are they correct? Any advice?
 |>>
 |>> set spam-interface=filter
 |>> set spam-maxsize=500000
 |>> set spamfilter-ham="bogofilter -n"
 |>> set spamfilter-noham="bogofilter -N"
 |>> set spamfilter-nospam="bogofilter -S"
 |>> set spamfilter-rate="bogofilter -TTu 2>/dev/null"
 |>> set spamfilter-spam="bogofilter -s"
 |>> set spamfilter-rate-scanscore="1;^(.+)$"
 |>> set headline='%>%a%m%$ %-20f %16d %4l/%-5o %i%-s'
 |>>
 |>> $ bogofilter -V
 |>> bogofilter-sqlite version 1.2.5
 |>>     Database: SQLite 3.40.1

Slower and larger entries.  But can VACUUM i think.

 |> I just saw that in header there is spam entry it just doess not show \
 |> in header rummary.
 |>
 |> ? show X
 |
 |but not all mails have this part in their header. Maybe those that \
 |have it are marked from sender? Or ISP?

This is upstream, S-nail only reacts on the spamscore.  Messages
are not (yet) modified to include some spamcheck result headers.

It will happen somewhen.  The more it learns the better.
Especially spam, of course.  Not ham.  Decades ago there was
somewhere a box on the web with i think many many many thousand
spam message, i think 150.000 .. i cannot find it.

Bayes spam filtering is a simple thing.  But for me it is
very well sufficient, i only do "S" or "H" fewest times a week.

 --End of <20230221150608.psjak%haris...@otenet.gr>

--steffen