Well, that's the problem, I didn't use the Western Digital harddrive setup
disk when I first started the system, so it isn't partitioned, nor set for
Fat32 (since I'm always trying to lose weight, I didn't think I wanted
FAT!). Fortunately, I have not put much data on the machine yet, just
programs, so I will see what happens when I use Fdisk. If I loose
everything, no big deal, as I've only put programs on the system so far, and
not many of those.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!! I got some really good advice, and even offers to guide
me thorugh the process. I will try it probably Monday, as tomorrow is
Linda's dad's 90th birthday, so probably won't be home until LATE and then
probably too tired to mess with it.
I'm sure I'll also miss chat, "see" ya all next week!
S'
David D.



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the "Flyer" you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to