Friends, This is off-topic for S-Trains, but is definately Gilbert related. (Says so on the box). I thought there might be an Erector expert on the list, or at least someone to point me in the right direction.
We are in the process of cleaning out my in-laws home of 50 years. As we worked on Sunday I came across a "Gilbert Ride-On Erector Set" I think the number was 10500 and the box has the date 1965 on it. I peeked inside and it "looks" complete. It was stored in the rafters of the garage and the box is soot stained from a fire in 1980. It has big plastic wheels (hollow, not solid) heavy guage steel parts, and I think I saw some paperwork near the bottom of the box. I don't know the "why" of why it is there. By 1965 the youngest of the family would have been 12 and the picture on the box looks like it was intended for toddler use - with adult assembly. Any information about this item would be appreciated. Thanks, Bill ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/. S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com All the "Flyer" you desire...books and accessories too! To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
