Hello again, I stay home (lucky guy? maby, I take
a chance to resolve the problem and fix it)today
to work on this engine, I found the electromagnet
working and drum is OK, I clean it at the same
time, I found maby the big problem on it, 2
finger was bent and doesn't touch the barrel, I
fix it and all finger is nice no hole on it
should work, I will need the diagram to connect
all wire correctly, when I bought it last week,
inside I found all wire was bypass the e-unit, so
I really don't know how to reconnect it, any help
will be very appreciate, if you can sent me
picture of the diagram or to sent me to a web
page, on the net it show it, thank you very
mutch, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

__________________________________________________________
L�che-vitrine ou l�che-�cran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the "Flyer" you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to