I am curious if anyone else happened onto the PBS weekly show "Tracks Ahead."
As I was flipping channels yesterday, I again stumbled onto the show, which I 
always seem to do, 10-15 minutes into its start, and its being a half-hour 
show, needless to say, kinna makes me feel stupid.
Well, as I watched the began to mention an individual who has quite an 
operating and wall display collection, his name was Richard Robinson.
As they opened the segment, there was an AF Northern with all the collectible 
900 series boxcars and others running on the track, I got so excited, called 
my wife to see, she doesn't Care!!!!
It was the most incredible collection/operating layout I have ever seen.
I wondered if anyone else on the list happened to see this segment, or if 
anyone happens to know this individual.
I would hope he is a part of this list, but if not, Hes a true S Gauger, and 
we should try to find him!!!!!
Again, was curious if others saw this, or if anyone knows this individual.
Thanks again for this great forum.
Tom Westhelle
Oviedo, FL 32765

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the "Flyer" you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to