A continue to be amazed at the quality of work and ingenuity of the individuals that are associated with this group!!!! Beautiful job on the entire train!!!!!
>>> Steve Blancard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 8/11/02 5:34:52 PM >>> I just finished converting a set of Bachmann ON30 old time passenger cars to S. They go well with my custom Franklin loco. I have posted a few photos in the files section in the "Bachmann ON30 Passenger Cars" folder. Here's a link to them: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Trains/files/Bachmann%20ON30%20Passenger%20Cars/ These cars are nicely detailed and reasonably priced. I converted these by widening the trucks and installing American Models wheel sets. I used the stock Bachmann couplers except on the front of the combine where I used an American Models knuckle coupler on a draw bar. The coaches are lighted, I also added an illuminated hand car type red lantern (using a grain of wheat bulb) to the end of the observation car. Don't want to get rear ended ya know! Comments/questions welcome Steve Blancard Crustyfour S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com All the "Flyer" you desire...books and accessories too! To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com All the "Flyer" you desire...books and accessories too! To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
