Please. I hope you will respond. This poll is a bit different. The poll is to see how many of us have the same interests in common. So the poll will ask about train items and go into different areas. The advantage to you is you may be interested in visiting a person that collects trains, builds hot rods (real ones), and is a ham radio operator. Why? because you might be into the same things.
So put an X beside each item that applies to you. Note: Respond to Cofa at together.net only. I don't want to bog down the train groups with e-mail on this. The reason I am doing this is because I notice a lot of people I meet have the same interests in other areas that I do. For instance, it might be interesting to discover a lot of you are heavily into cameras. So.--- Moving right along Please no lenghty stories. Just X where apporpiate unless other wise asked for sometning specific. This poll is posted by "Crossroads of America" HTTP://travel.to/cofa Please delete everything from here up before responding. Thanks 1:Do you collect American flyer trains? Interests: Passenger? Gilbert? Freight ? AF by Lionel? AF by General Mills? 2: Are you into Scale? High Rail? 3: "S" Narrow gauge? What size? 4:Is everything you use ready made? Some? all? None? Do you make your own; Lokos? passenger cars? Freight cars? Structures? Scenery? Benchwork? Bridges/Trestles? Do you do your own electrical work? 5:Are you an arm chair modeler? In the planning stages? Do you have a layout? Percentage of completion (by an observer)? 6:Are you into visiting RR yards? riding trains? chasing trains? 7: Into railroad photagraphy heavily? moderate? seldom? 8:Are you a member of RR clubs? Which ones. 9:Are you into Live steam (the ones you sit on top of)? 10: Do you paint/draw railroad scenes? 11: Do you make wooden trains? 12: do you use other scales? Which ones? Other Ares of interest that may be of interest to train buffs. A:Computer questions: Are you just a computer operator? Are you into using programs ouside of windows? (such as DOS) Can you do your own computer repair or construction? (mechanical) B: Do you collect or build, Model cars? " Ships? airplanes? trucks? motorcycles? C:remote control (wireless) modeler? D: Are you a stamp collector? E: Coin collector? F: Into hot rods? Race cars? G: Play golf? H: Do you have a boat you use? I: Do you weld? work with metal? wood crafts? J: What other kinds of collections do you have, not mentioned above. (Please oh please! ---- be brief.) K: are you a ham radio operator? CB operator? ( I won't ask about cell phones ) Feel free to state other hobbies you are into. Include special skills you might have in common with another model railroader. They needn't be train related? Note: Respond to Cofa at together.net only. I don't want to bog down the train groups with e-mail on this. This should be interesting :o) S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com All the "Flyer" you desire...books and accessories too! To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
