Hello all, I like to thanks all of you they gave
me some trick and information to repaired my
train. I repaired the e-unit: I toke it out and
made some new finger at the right size, it took a
few time to get it right but at last it's working
pretty good, repaired the top inger board broken
in 2 pieces, glue with a little drop of
crazy-glue, and I reconnect all wires by the
diagram( Tom ) was sent to me, thanks again, and
after that it was missing some metal ladder, so I
made some with very tin brass plate, paint it
black and install it with a pieces of guitar cord
bent in 'U' shape to hold it in place, I cleaned
the motor, remove all congeal grease and put some
refresh one, adjust the brush to get the full
speed of each one at the same speed, those engine
is running like a new one now, the 494 only run
with 7.8v, I think I made a good job on it
because you help me, again thanks to all of you,
the next step, it will be the horn generator, I
have the box button but the generator is missing
with the board hold it, so I will buy another one
and install it, I hope it will work, the roar is
working and the horn assembly like in good shape,
I let you know in the futur e-mail, those train
was found in aution near my home and I was so
muth suprise to see it then I was hesitate to bit
on it, the set include a 4B transfo 100 watts,
set of tracks not rusting, new haven box car
orange 984, another box car eagle 983,
pennsylvania (reel western electric include) 936,
911 gondola missing tube and yellow support, and
the caboose 930 tuscan, all of them in very good
shape, some missing couplers, brake weels and a
box car door, so I found those parts and install
new couplers, it was a beautiful aution to me, I
will remember all my life, so muth happy, Pierre (Peter)

__________________________________________________________
L�che-vitrine ou l�che-�cran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the "Flyer" you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to