Clinics are needed for the S Scale West show, October 24 �26th at 
the Stockton Inn (Best Western) hotel, located in Stockton 
California.
I am looking for individuals or teams who would like to put on a 
clinic or two. 
If you have an idea or a presentation on any aspect of S scale you 
would like to make, please contact me off list. Or feel free to call 
me, my number is listed in the Dispatch directory.
I will need to know of any special arrangements or equipment you may 
need for your clinic, the earlier I know this the better chance I 
have of obtaining the items needed.
A special room will be available for the clinics. This will help 
control lighting and also help control the noise level. If you need 
help getting a clinic together I will be happy to assist you or find 
someone who can. Sharing ideas and information through clinics is 
one of the best ways to get people more involved in our scale and 
keep it going.

Joe Visintine
Salinas California
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the "Flyer" you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to