Yesterday the postal service delivered the last of three cartons of shipping
boxes.  Today, UPS brought 3 huge cartons of Caig contact enhancing paste,
M-260Cp.

I now have to generate 82 Priority Mailing labels using the database I built
for this project.  Then, I have to put one package's worth of components
together and take it to be mailed.  I have to keep each one under a pound or
it becomes a nightmare, so what goes into the box matters a great deal.  I
may decide to e-mail you all a scanned copy of the instructions to keep the
weight down.

Nonetheless, the wait is over--for me at least

Chris Zizzo

P.S.- There will be two or three extra containers.  Anybody who wanted one
but couldn't get in before, e-mail me right away.  Thanks.
CZ



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to