Hello, In keeping with Jeff F., I would like to introduce myself, 
also. 
  I am a self-employed carpenter and I love American Flyer. I have 
the original trains my Dad bought my brother and I for Christmas, '56
and have recently picked up the "bug" again. I must say, I have been 
monitoring this digest for about 6 months and I've already gotten a 
ton of information that I personally had questions about, without 
even asking. You fellas are a very wise, diverse, and helpful group. 
Thanks for allowing me to be a small part, if only to learn something 
new.
   Now, I would like to locate a source for diesel shells, new or 
used, that I can put on some recently acquired chassis. If someone 
could help me, I would appreciate it. Also, if anyone posts something 
they need, I will be more than happy to help with what little I know 
or have. I've alredy done this before and I hope I haven't offended 
anyone in this group coming out of "left field", so to speak. Thanks 
for your time,  Carlton


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to