It still torques me off every time I see a new blue and yellow 
Flyonel box with the hijacked "A.C. Gilbert Co." name written on it.  
Another clever bit of trademark trickery by our friends in Michigan.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], JFrederick Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> 
> Hay Gang,
> 
> Today the new catalog from the "L" people got here. I was looking 
at the Flyer cars, and They Did Not put the "built by Lionel" on 
them, they say "BUILT 2003, ACG".
> 
> I'm sure on the bottom there will be their name, but it's not on 
the car side. There's a small victory for those who didn't like to 
see their name on the car side.
> 
> jfred



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to