This is a neat old legacy program. I used it to help design my layout. You
can test run trains on it too. It was a very early simulator of sorts.
Here is an image I created with it of my track plan.
 
http://www.tuveson.com/layoutdrawing.htm

The price is right.




-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Yorke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 11:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [S-Trains] free track planning software


I came across some free software for track planning.

http://www.abracadata.com/0201Free.shtml

It looks like fun, has a Mac & PC version.
Worth every penny.

-- 
Any one extremely happy with their commercial
software?
I am thinking about buying something but not sure
which one to buy. I genneraly use IntellaCad (an
autocad look-a-like).

=====
Paul Yorke - S-Trains.com
Photography - Computers - Trains

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to