At the Eastview Mall Bon ton store, in the Rochester NY area, I bought a
Winross modern semi painted for Bon ton for under $20 on Sunday.  They
were on sale at the customer service counter.  Originally marked at
$60(yeah, sure), then marked down to $40, finally $20 with an additional
10% off.  At that price, $18 plus tax, I had to have one. There were at
least a down left after I bought mine.
-- 
Chuck Smith of the NASG, Rochester Area S Gaugers (RASG) 
and the S Gauge Chemung Valley Lines. http://home.eznet.net/~cesmith

"It is often wiser to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to speak up and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to