Montgomery Wards and Firestone stores carried a fill line of trains,
Flyer, Lionel, & Marx thru the 40's and 50's. and Woolworth carried Marx.
My first (1944)came from a neighbor who's son was in the service,a "1932"
A.F. passenger set. my first new set  1946 A  #310 loco from the Denver
Dry Goods. W.W. Granger, was a wholesale outlet, I acquired additional
sets. 1956 I worked as a LIONEL repairman at Anderson's toy land, station
#312,  I could cherry pick thru the  new as well as the old  trade-ins.
The rest is history, I have some of each, in every gauge and scale, and 5
operating layouts.
Jerry 77-11644

________________________________________________________________
Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today
Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to