Hi,

Well, I believe in using 14 gauge stranded wire for long runs, both feeder lines and 
power to switches.  It's cheap enough when bought by the spool at Home Depot 
(~$15/500') available in a variety of insulation colors.

Tim Brown 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Knight, Gene 
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
  Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 3:27 PM
  Subject: [S-Trains] layout wire


  A few weeks ago someone posted what the best wire to use for connecting track power 
is. I had a problem with two lines so I checked with a voltage meter and found I was 
losing at least 5 volts at the far end of my layout. Can someone offer a suggestion?

  Thanks!

  Gene

  S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
  All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

  To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to