Way to go Wayne!  Looks great.

Steve

"rapidrail1 " wrote:

> I just learned an article I wrote will not only be featured in the
> June issue of The Plastic Village Gazette, but a photo of the project
> will be featured on the Cover.  The project was converting a Bachmann
> On30 coach to a roadside diner.  If you are not familiar with the
> Plastic Village Gazette, it is a quarterly magazine which features
> articles on Plasticville and the like.  I have place a photo of the
> cover in the photo section.  If you are interested in the Plastic
> Village Gazette, write Mike Cedro at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Wayne Beachy
> Midlothian & Manchester RR
> http://www.waynestrains.homestead.com/index.html
>
> S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
> All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
>
> To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to