All the packages are done.  50 have been mailed, 35 go to the P.O. tomorrow.
Total 85 plus 36 last time I did this, in the summer, gives a grand total of
121 to 120 buyers. One guy got two.

I was so clever that I printed exactly 85 instruction sheets so that I would
know if I shorted anybody.  I have two left.  Apparently, two of you did not
get the paperwork.  Ooops.  Please let me know and I will drop it into the
mail forthwith.

As you receive these, please assure me that they have arrived and in good
condition.  I want to make sure all my babies find their new homes.

Again, I reiterate: read the entire instruction sheet before using anything.
And don't poke yourself with the needle.

This thing is over.  If you still want some, and apparently about 10 of you
do, contact Caig directly.  www.caig.com  and Susan Prenatt at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.

Thanks for participating.

Chris Zizzo



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to