I had a similar problem, trying to use a Pikemaster 90 degree 
"crossing" unit  (hopefully this won't ignite the previous discussion about 
"crossover v. crossing") with American Models track.  Although I ended up 
reworking the unit with brass stock (see below), in the course of pursuing 
various options, I focused on the pins SHelperService uses to connect their 
new Code 155 track to American Flyer.  I didn't come up with a solution but 
it seemed to offer possibilities.

       BTW, the crossover unit was successfully completed this week thanks to 
the outstanding work/effort of David Avedesian.  His use of brass stock, the 
next generation CA and outstanding general modeling skills produced a gem 
I'll be incorporating in my layout soonest.
       Paul S.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to