Could someone enlighten me about this auction?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3111392116


Makes me wonder if I committed a cardinal sin I purchased a 21801/21801-1 set and when 
I got them I don't think either one had been run. The wheels were tarnished and it was 
hard to tell. The powered one has the typical crack at the screw, but the dummy does 
not. Additionally the crack in the powered one is not separated or open. 

When I got this home I promptly lubricated the axles, polished the wheels and lubed 
the motor, and it runs like a clock. 

Am I messing up by playing with these?

I mean the lists I have looked at show the 21808 as being of less value than the 
21801. 

Maybe I should look at lists and just ply with my trains.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to