Black to base post on transformer
Red to 7-15V variable post on transformer
Yellow to fixed 15V post on transformer 
Green to 7-15V variable rail on track
Another black wire from base post on transformer to base rail on track

Rick Evans wrote:
> 
>     I have a few diesel horn units and a air chime whistle,....how does one hook one
> up  to a trannie to test it??  They have the usual black, red, yellow, and green 
>wires. I've seen the instructions
> showing the FOUR wire hook-up,....I'm not sure I understand WHY the four wires. I'm 
>not quite sure
> what all these horn/whistles do!!
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> Rick.
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> 
> S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
> All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
> 
> To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

-- 
Chuck Smith of the NASG, Rochester Area S Gaugers (RASG) 
and the S Gauge Chemung Valley Lines. http://home.eznet.net/~cesmith

"It is often wiser to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to speak up and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to