Dear Al:
As with everything, price is determined by what someone will pay for
it.
As I posted a couple of weeks ago to the list in general:
"How much do you want for yours?"
I hereby bid $75.00.
Thorin
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:27:27 -0500
From: Allan V Eisenhaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Lionel +
<snip>
I sent a message several posts ago asking about info Dan Olson's MT ST
Helens Hopper Car. The one I have is in the original box stamped on the
end with St Helens and on the inside flaps with Dan Olson information. This
one doesn't have the bottle of ash, but instead has a load insert with the
ash glued on it. It is shown in the Greenberg's Book about variations with
no load just the open hopper and a bottle of ash. Anyone have any thoughts
on it's value today ?
Thanks AL
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/