To Don, Ron, John, Doug, Sam, Keith, etc.  (You know who you are.)

THANK YOU for being in S with me.

Thorin
_______________________________________________________________________

   Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:02:25 -0500
   From: Don Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Flyonel quality

Dear Paul,
    If making money was a criteria for SHS, I think I would have done 
better getting a job and using the time to pump gas.  My partner and I 
wanted to make S scale trains and that is what we do.  Trust me, making 
money was not a consideration.  With about 100X of our market share and 
the exact same amount of work needed to bring a product to market, to 
make money I would be making HO.
Don



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to