<<<I have an Erie that has always run poorly and overheats, so I would be interested in what was in the original kits... Of course that assumes that the EE's at Lionel designed the Upgrade correctly... probably will Radio Shack it too...>>>
Did I post on this already for nothing? You will find the original instruction sheets for the ERIE upgrade in one of our website clinics, along with a list (and drawings) of the parts that were supplied. Doug Peck Port Lines Hobby Supply 6 Storeybrooke Drive Newburyport, MA 01950-3408 Shop Hours - Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: 2-5 PM (EST), and 7-9 PM. Saturdays: 2-5 PM. 978-465-8798 1-888-708-0782 (Toll-free; Orders only, please.) Website: www.portlines.com E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] VISA--MASTERCARD--DISCOVER--AMEX--PAYPAL Accepted. S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too! To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
