Just from posting one question email to this list - lots of new contacts,
things to research... thanks to all who responded - mostly directly and not to
the list.

This looks to be a good group to help sort out my ideas and vision for a great
educational operating session AF railroad.

As the layout project progresses, I promise to document the research, designs,
etc... on a web site as yet another available reference resource for the
future. As I think forward to all of the questions yet to be answered to make
this project a success - such a reference resource will be a great asset for
the future of AF. I could rattle off a hundred things easily that someone
interest in collecting and operating antique trains should know... many of
which I still don't have a good enough answer to - thus I don't feel quotable
yet!

Thanks!
Michael


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to