Wow on both counts.  If I had the space for a turntable, I would definitely make my 
own out of Erector Set parts-is-parts.  Seems to me it would be child's play. :) :)

Tim Brown
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Bill Lane 
  To: S Scale List ; S Trains 
  Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 5:50 PM
  Subject: [S-Trains] turntables


  Hi All,

  I got this from a PRR email list. There is a new company making very nice
  turntables. http://www.aaaturntables.com/aaa_001.htm Take a deep breath
  before you click the pricing page.

  Bill


  S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
  All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

  To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to