ML,

I have a Lionel Gabe and am not happy with it.  It goes up to turn on
the lights - after I messed with the solenoid settings screw and bent
some metal, but won't go back up to turn lights off.

Plan to rework on it in a coupler of weeks.  Maybe that lights being on
are taking up juice from the solenoid.  The accessory is also connected
to other street lights and towers and a beacon, so maybe I need a
separate stronger power source.

There are listing in the archives and the OGR group for recommendations
to make Gabe work better.

Does anyone have problems with the MTH Gabe?

Only thing I noticed is the Lionel one is a lower market price in
general than the MTH - maybe because the MTH works right out of the box!

Scott Dee

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to