First the "o" guagers have there "O" guage......Which is really 1/4" or 1/48
scale..unless you are into 17/64"....Except the locos and cars that are
built to run on "o" track but are 0-27, 1/64 on "o" trucks, or "O" scale at
1/4" or 17/64" ETC.....ETC

Now don't forget the"g" people....They have "G" guage track......But the
scales are 1/29, 1/20, 1/24 ETC....ETC..

If we really remember...AF was "o" originally...then "s"...But we use "o" to
"ho" plasticville..."o" size accessories....Some "s" could be used with
"g"....Think of the "o" flagman!!!!

Are any trains really built to a constant scale? They built what looks
right...

Bottom line...THEY ARE TOYS....My Airport is only going to have a 12"
runway.....but who cares...
If I want true scale I will look at Brass...Its probly off
somewhere......All I want is nice stuff, and at A reasonable price....If all
the companies see the sales go up with the present offerings.....then
dropping with all the reruns it will cause them to do other things....I
myself will spring for the 280.00 and order them all....

At least "S" IS GROWING!!!!!!!!!! WOW

Bob Conner


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to