Hi Guys,
I have been using woodland scenics lightweight hydrocal for rock molds. I 
have called around the City of Dayton trying to locate the product in bulk. I 
found a place that carries hydrocal B. Is anyone familiar with this hydrocal 
versus the woodland scenics lightweight hydrocal? The sales person said he 
gets a lot of model railroaders in his store. And price? 20 dollars and some 
change for 100# bag. Compared to even 5.49 for a 2# box of woodlands. I have 
paid up to 8.49 a box at the local hobby shop. Thanks for help and 
suggestions.

Chris The Trainnut
MVSG
NASG
SHSPL


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to