In a message dated 2/20/03 3:31:56 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I have two AF 21927's. They are both pretty nice. One came as a set with 
the 3 4
digit passenger cars the other I bought separately. I always thought this
engine was a single motor 2 position reverse chassis. The one that came with
the cars is a dual motor w/2 position reverse.

Did this set really come with a dual motor? >>

To the best of my knowledge 21927s came with one motor in the REAR power 
truck and a 2 position reverse unit. It is a late period PA drive truck with 
black nylon axle gears. Unless your odd sample is traceable (i.e., one knows 
its original owner and full history), I would suspect a chassis swap 
somewhere in the last 40 years.

RB


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to