UPDATE
  Two tables are now available at the Allentown Train Show this weekend.

John
570 622 3413
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




At 08:01 PM 2/20/03 -0500, John Foley wrote:
>Hi Folks
>
>   Someone ask me the other day if any tables were left over from the ones
>I had available. I told this fellow they were gone.Well one fellow backed out
>so I have one. So If interested contact me off line at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 
>call
>570 622 3413. The show is this weekend.
>John
>
>
>To see or post Photos visit
>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/files/
>or http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Trains/files/
>To UNSUBSCRIBE send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to