Hi All,

You would think that after making many brass masters where I deal in
thousandths of an inch, that I could measure the inside width of an RS3
hood. I was a *little* off.....

SO, I have 4 new Northwest Shortline motors item # 29401-9 that I am
offering for a quick sale. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/billlane/NWSL.jpg
They are $31.95 list price. I will sell 4 of them for $90.00 + shipping to
the first interested response.

They are just under 1 1/4 " in diameter. There are no flats on the sides.
They are round. The body of the motor is about 1 5/8" long. The shafts are
2.4mm.

These are perfect for most diesels, except a brass RS3. (:->)

Thanks
Bill


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to