Hey yo, Chris Zizzo is all right with me.  Even though I have gotten singed
by him on this list a couple occasions.

He has a huge fund of information that he doesn't mind sharing, a gifted
pen, and an agile mind that makes some very interesting connections between
things.  At his best he wrrites like an angel.

He has helped me more times than I can count.

Even his in your face style has been very helpful to us.  He does not
hesitate to beard manufacturers like Lionel in their dens and tell them the
truth.  He probably has had as much to do with agitating L to produce S ,
as anyone.

If I don't like what he writes, I just delete it.  Let it roll off like
water off a duck's butt.  But I am sure not gonna delete his posts until I
have read them!

I loved the stuff about the torpedo.  Those were three of the funniest
stories ever posted here.

I think the reason some guys are so interested in the torpedo, the track
gang, and other never-produced items is simply that Flyer didn't really
make all that much different stuff, at least as compared to Lionel over the
same time span.

Tom Jarcho



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to