After a couple of great years enjoying holiday layouts, I am cracking
from the post holiday withdrawal. Space has been claimed and spousal
approval has been given, I'm building my first permanent layout!

I'm looking for some good detailed bench work references to start. I'm
thinking of using two 4'x8' sheets of plywood in an 'L' configuration.
Pictures and detailed cut lists would be great. I've been looking at
some of the track layouts on www.thotrains.net but additional references
would be appreciated. I would like to run multiple trains on a couple of
loops, I've been reading and re-reading Tom's Roundhouse using the
2-track function of the AF Switches.

Finally, a list of gotcha's and 'what I wish I had done different'
thoughts would be great.

As always, I appreciate the help!

Bill Lange



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to